- Deadline for Pre-Registration : November 13, 2018
All participants are required to register through the ICEHM 2018 online registration system and advised to register in advance (by November 13, 2018) to receive the Pre-registration discount. Please read carefully the registration guidelines below.
- -The online system works best using a PC with Internet Explorer. The site is not designed for use with tablet browsers, iPads, or Android Devices.
- ※If you forget your ID and/or password, or you have not received the payment confirmation letter via email, please contact the secretariat. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
(November 13, 2018)
||USD 500 (KRW 550,000)
||USD 600 (KRW 650,000)
||USD 200 (KRW 250,000)
||USD 300 (KRW 350,000)
- ※Students are requested to submit proof of enrollment or student ID/certificate to verify their status to the Secretariat by e-mail or fax.
Online Credit Card Payment
- -Payment by credit card is possible only through the on-line registration system.
- -The following credit cards will be accepted: VISA, MasterCard, and JCB.
- -All credit card service charges are to be paid by the registrants.
- -The actual debit amount is subject to change according to the exchange rate.
- -Direct bank transfers should be made to the account below. All bank charges for remittance must be paid by the registrants.
- -A copy of the receipt of the bank remittance should be sent to the Secretariat by e-mail (email@example.com)
- -Please note that the transfer must be made under the registrant’s name and must be stated on the receipt.
- -Beneficiary’s Bank Name : SHINHAN BANK
- -Beneficiary’s Bank Address : 66 Eulji-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul, Korea
- -Beneficiary’s Bank SWIFT CODE : SHBKKRSEXXX
- -Bene's A/C No : 180007474862
- -Beneficiary Name : KSIEC
- -Beneficiary Tel No : 82-2-594-4511~2
Registration Confirmation (Receipt)
An automatic confirmation email will be sent to you upon completion of registration. Registrants can check the status of registration and payment on ‘My page’ by logging onto the online registration system. You will be able to print an official receipt from the online registration system once your payment is completed.
- -Please note that the receipt will be available for download after your payment is confirmed by the Secretariat.
- -Special software installation is required in order to print from the online system. Please note that the user’s computer may automatically block the viewer program in some cases. If an error page appears, please contact the Secretariat then we will send you the receipt by email.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
|Cancellation by before 13 Nov, 2018
|Cancellation after before 13 Nov, 2018
Invitation Letter for Visa Application
The official invitation letter is for obtaining travel funds, appropriate visas, approvals, sponsorship or official leave, and will be available ONLY to those who have completed the registration payment. Registrants may download the invitation letter from "My Page" with your registered ID and password via the online registration page.
- -Special software installation is required in order to print from the online system. Please note that the user's computer may automatically block the viewer program in some cases.
- -If an error page appears, please contact the secretariat then we will send you the letter by email.